Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Maybe if I post them I will stick to them?

Resolutions:

-Start using a babysitter. Sounds very simple but is very difficult for me!
-Cook at least one recipe a week from the recipe drawer (always ripping them out of magazines etc...) so I can weed out the bad ones and find the good ones
-prepare something from my overloaded pantry once a week (why do I need 4 boxes of tabouli to sit in there for 5 years??). Just as soon as I do this there will be a hurricane or blizzard and we will starve to death.
-Volunteer at a few of the places that I keep saying I want to volunteer but never follow through. In order to do this I need to follow resolution #1!
-Find a way to return to the Sea Turtle Hospital to volunteer, again need resolution #1 for this to work.
-Work on clutter, work on clutter, work on clutter, work on clutter, work on clutter! Want to get this house down to where I could move tomorrow and would have only the essentials and extremely sentimental items (have a problem with how many things I think are sentimental). Why are there so many papers in the house???!!! A toddler adds so much more STUFF to your life!!
-Figure out something else that I can do to be productive other than the store I wanted to open in Wilmington. I was about 6 months too late because there was already one here :( bummer. It's about time that I contribute to the turning wheels of the economy, and I need something to do! Small complication of toddler in the house, so this one is iffy.
-Consume less
-Have only a couple of iced chai lattes a week; I can start this next week right?
-Have only a couple of glasses of wine a week; I can start this next week right?
-Exercise at least 3 times a week
-Read one novel for fun per month
-Put together Sebastian's baby book

I could go on and on but better stop here.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just copy your resolutions for my own . . . they all seem very fitting for our house as well.

    ReplyDelete